Question
Posted by: nadine | 2009/10/18

usn diet fuel

Hoe goed is dit om usn diet fuel te gebruik, werk dit of is daar iets beter. ek is 16 jaar oud

Hi Nadine

I wouldn't use it. Supplements in general are risky, because there is no research on them.

The other problem is that they don't always work, but the risk is there. So given the expense, and also the message that they send, I would advise you to avoid it.

Rather, exercise and good eating are the solution. No short cuts, supplements are generally not a very healthy way to improve weight or fitness or health. Exercise and good eating is, so you need to look at those as the solution.

And you're so young - sport, exercise, that's the solution, and so I'd really encourage you to get active. It will help you forever, whereas supplements won't help or will only help for a short time.

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2009/10/27

Hi Nadine

Reply to fitnessdoc