Question
Posted by: marieta | 2009-02-16

USN CLA and Exercise

I am following the USN CLA fat loss diet, and are using the CLA tables as prescribed on the back of the pack. (Basically looks like low carb, high protein)
I weigh 150kgs and is now doing 1 hour of cardio a day, 20 min treadmill, 20 min cycle, 20 min treadmill....is this sufficient and the right excercise for weight loss?

Dear Marieta
Most experts agree that to lose weight it is necessary to do 30 or more minutes of aerobic or cardio exercise per day. You are doing 1 hour which is excellent. If the diet you are using contains less than 6300 kJ a day then the combination of the exercise and the energy reduction should result in good weightloss.

1
Posted by: Gemini | 2009-02-18

Have you lost anything on the USN diet so far?

Reply to Gemini