Question
Posted by: LJ | 2012/02/01

USN Body &  Lifestyle Challenge

Hi Diet Doc

I''''m starting my USN body &  lifestyle challenge and I just wanted find out what are the pro''''s &  cons of using Phedra Cut XT. Or what are the negative effects of using Phedra Cut.

There is a number of stories regarding the use of Phedra Cut and I just want to know is it safe enough to use.

Dear LJ
I do not have the ingredients list for Phedra Cut XT, so please compare the ingredients in this product with those listed under Diet Detective on this Website. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weight Loss' and 'Diet Detective' and check the lists of slimming pill ingredients to see if the ones in Phedra Cut XL can have negative effects and if they can actually contribute to weightloss, or not.

1

Dear LJ