Question
Posted by: Ronel | 2009/11/12

USN &  Bipolar Disorder

USN Extra-lean Diet Fuel meal replacement: Can it counteract the effects of Cymbalta, Fluanxol and Lamictin?

I haven't the faintest idea, Ronel. All of these dubious "diet" and "supplement" things avoid proper testing for safety and efectiveness by registering as supplements rather than as drugs, so there is no research as to how they combine with any medical drug. The "fat burning" they claim is something not really known to science ! From what little I can see on the web this seems to be mainly food-liike substances, though one or two might concern me, when combined with real meds. Best to ask your prescribing doc, who may have had experience of the combination.

1