Question
Posted by: Amelia | 2011/05/03

USN 12 week challenge

Good Morning!

I have a query regarding the abovementioned.

Would you recommend someone doing this?
Also, what are the chances of keeping in shape after you stopped using all the products, when the 12 weeks are over (yet still continue to eat healty and exercise?)

Thank you!
Have a lovely day.

I think any exercise is good, my only reservations (and this is true of any type of training) are around where the person starts at relative to the programme. I don't know the specifics, and I don't know where you are, but those two things have to be matched well, otherwise you go in and start too hard and that's a problem.

I also have a problem with the fact that they sell supplements off the programme. Fact is, you should be able to succeed (and will) if your diet is good - the programme should not be a platform for selling unnecessary supplements. So forget the products, the key is the training and a healthy diet.

You can certainly succeed after you stop using the products. IN fact, you can succeed without ever using them, and that would be my advice! Don't fall into the hype and the 'magic bullet' formula for success.

2
Posted by: Lauren | 2011/07/10

I am signing up for the 12 week Challenge, I am a 50 year old female with a very healthy body, I am in good shape and want to tone and build muscle. Will this work for me, I dont want to lose too much weight as I am almost on my goal weight, but am entering a Competition and need to know how long it will take before I see muscle definition on this programme

Reply to Lauren
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2011/05/12

Reply to fitnessdoc