Question
Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-13

Using V|gra for fun ?

My wife and I are going away for the weekend without the kids. I am quite good to get it up 2 or 3 times a day , but she wants more. I do not have any problem with that , so I am just wondering , is there a problem , danger using V|gra for fun.
Tx

The following link will provide you with a bit more medical and scientifically information regarding Viagra.
http://www.viagra.com/content/taking-viagra.jsp?setShowOn=../content/taking-viagra.jsp&setShowHighlightOn=../content/taking-viagra.jsp

There is no specific reason why using Viagra for fun should not be explored. By the sound of it you are managing quite well achieving erections – is there not maybe something else that the two of you need to explore to compliment penetrative sex that could enhance the sexual experiences for both you and your wife. Viagra is there to assist people that are battling to achieve erections and by the sound of it you are doing quite well!

5
Posted by: Wondering (the original one) | 2009-01-14

I would keep away from Viagra if you have no problems whatsoever. You also didn' t post what your age is. From what I have heard, it can result in a veeeery painful and loooooong lasting erection in healthy, young men.

Reply to Wondering (the original one)
Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-14

Tx for the advice. Will try it this weekend and give feedback. Prescription is not a problem , but will it do harm ?

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-14

Doing it 2-3 times a day seems excellent to me.On the subject of Viagra,it requires a dr' s prescription and will only be given if you have an underlying problem with having erections (and you don' t).So,unless you have a " friendly"  dr you might battle to get it.
You can also try the herbal pill mentioned above.All other herbal medications discussed this on this forum previously have apparently not worked.

Reply to Sg
Posted by: disenchanted | 2009-01-14

I have had great success with Panalt, your chemist should stock it (flat silverand black box, black coloured pills), the other herbal pills did nothing for me! It gave me much harder erections, I could go for a bit longer( maybe all in the mind) But Recovery time was sometimes only minutes instead of hours, so you should manage more times. But beware, make sure she is in the mood, or you could end up with a lot of frustrations!!!!!
good luck

Reply to disenchanted
Posted by: Wondering | 2009-01-13

PS. Do not have any health issues

Reply to Wondering