Question
Posted by: " B"  | 2009/11/18

Using Triphasil after a year

i have started using traphasil about a month ago and the doctor tested me negative for pregnancy at the time, today i will be on my 5th red pill and still no periods i have the cramps and stuaff like i would go onto my periods but no sign of them. should i be worried if something is wrong because i haven' t been active since i started with the pill and the last we were active we used a condom hence i had my periods and the doctor tested me negative for pregnancy. i will be honest i have drank the pill late twice or three times could that be a problem?

your assistance will be highly appreciated.

" B" 

Give it another two days. Periods can start any time in the red pill area.

1