Question
Posted by: Lynne | 2009/12/07

Using natural products

Hi there Doctor

We went to a pharmacist who insited to us that this is perfectly safe to use. He went on to say that it is an all naturural product. Is there anything in particular we need to look out for and why do you advise against the use of it.

Regards, Lynne

Hallo Lynne
I agree with Dr Anrich, although the medication may be natural and not interacting with her current medication, some herbs may affect the metabolism of medications in the liver and I would rather not take the chance as many of these natural medications were never tested in clinical trials

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo Lynne

Reply to cyberdoc