Posted by: SHOCKED READER!! | 2012-01-14

Useless Service

What is the point of posting important questions online (@cyberdoc) when such questions are not even been attended to.

It is already the 14th and questions posed on the 11th (have not even seen if other dates have been attended to) have not received a reply - come on. Surely the point of cyberdoc is to simply read the question, apply ones mind and knowledge and answer....even if its a short answer which will atleast put the commentor''s mind at rest.

There was confusion on precisely when the forum was reopened. I became severely ill during the weekend, hence being unable to attend to the posts. My apologies.

Posted by: SHOCKED READER | 2012-01-19 noted from a few of the above threads, I noticed there were some comments made supporting/backing the CyberDoc. As you can see it is now the 19th of January 2012 and still 99% of the questions have still yet to receive replies (even just a sentence reply). I rest my case.

Posted by: KAY | 2012-01-18

Die forum het baie meer spuff gehad toe Dr Bets dit gerun het. Asseblief dokter Bets, kom terug !!

Reply to KAY
Posted by: agreed | 2012-01-18

If you are too busy, dont take on a responsibility, it is now the 18th, the forum says 72 hours, so if its 72 hours, that should be the case

Reply to agreed
Posted by: ll | 2012-01-17

same counts for fitness doc. Also they are not on leave because they left messages to say when they would be on leave and when they would be back. The section where you post questions was also not activated while they were away. so they are back, just not being effective at. we all lead busy lives but if this is one of the things you''ve taken on you should make sure you do it properly

Reply to ll
Posted by: BEth | 2012-01-17

Posted a question in Nov. 2011 for cardiologist- no answer so far!!!

Reply to BEth
Posted by: anon | 2012-01-16

Perhaps these docs are still on leave returning today or this week?
Perhaps H24 opened their forums too soon.
Just calm down and give it a few days, if still no response contact H24 admin.

Reply to anon
Posted by: agreed | 2012-01-16

They say 72 hours, maybe cyberdoc, and cardiologist should be changed, at least those advertising on their space should be notified, as I looked at other docs like gynae and sexologist, and they have answered their questions, so the site is good, but cyberdoc and cardiologist need a reserve

Reply to agreed