Use of Sotahexal

My wife has Barlow syndrome(and she has passing heart valve) and was using Sotahexal / Sotachor 80mg before she got pregnant, and at the moment her gyna and her house doctor took her of her medication but the last time she saw her heart specialist he told her it would be fine for her if she wants to get pregnant and stay on the medication. Now my question is because I' m a bit confused will it be fine for her to keep on using her medication and if so what are the risks to the baby ?

Sotocor is not commonly used in pregnancy, though it probably could be. It seems that the best bet is for her cardiologist and gynaecologist to discuss the best medication for the pregnancy.