Posted by: Purple | 2009-04-15

use of pseudonym

I logged on for the first time in a while, as I occassionally do and I see someone has posted using the name purple. I know I don' t own the use of it and really don' t mind innocuous posts about things like handwriting analysis (eventhough I have no interest in graphology and other pseudosciences), it' s just that some time ago I had someone posting malicious responses to questions on the peadiatrician forum and parenting forum using the name purple (so I no longer go on those forums at all).

I just wanted to point out that it wasn' t me who posted that, and once again, I know everyone is free to use whatever pseudonym they wish to even if it is the same as one someone else uses - and I" m sure this person didn' t know I used the name purple as I haven' t been on this forum for ages.

Aha ! I THOUGHT I didn't recognize your hand-writing in that Graphology question !
Very annoying, surely. I gather that the complexities of trying to get people to register their nicknames / pseudonyms, are major, especially when compared with the relaive rarity of problems.
The most used nick seems to be Anon. Either that, or this is indeed one person with a remarkable range of problems.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-04-15

Who cares, no one knows you anyway! dont stress about it. Even if u used your real name, no one knows you.