Question

Use of Primolut -N in Clomid Cycle??

My GP (I live in a small town far away from Fertility Clinics, and I have PCOS &  Hypothyroidism) prescribed clomid from CD5 to CD9, and then Primolut -N for CD19 to CD26 (3 x 3 times a day) as my progesterone support, I have however read that Primolut -N is contra indicated during pregnancy or if you plan on becoming pregnant. What is your opinion of this or should I request something else?

Another thing is Spiractin safe to use whilst TTC and in pregnancy?

Thank you!

This is not usual treatment. You could start progesterone when you are pregnant if there is a good indication. I would not suggest that you use Spiractin in pregnancy.