Question
Posted by: lekanyane | 2011-12-01

use of make up

can a continuos use of make up damage your skin. how important is the night cream?

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lekanyane, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response.
I am not aware that the continuous use of makeup will damage the skin but this is dependent on the type of makeup and what one means by continuous. A ‘night cream’ per se is not important but moisterization is. The skin does need some external help to keep the moister maintained in most of us.

2
Posted by: xoli | 2011-12-10

you know what, i strongly beleive that make up should only be worn for special occasions. once you start using make up, i tell you, it will be very hard to stop as a result ive got friends who are dependent on make up now and can not live wihtout it. anyhoo, thats my advice, use it dont use it its up to you at the of the day.

Reply to xoli
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011-12-10

Reply to anti-ageing expert