Question
Posted by: lynne | 2009/12/07

Use of Bioslim when using fluoxetine and haliperidol

Good day

We went to a pharmacy and he said that it is perfectly safe to use and it is all natural. Please advise why you do not advise bioslim, is there an ingredient i should caution against. Please help, my sister is rather adamant in using it and i am concerned.

Kind regards
Lynne

Hallo Lynne
I agree with Dr Anrich, although the medication may be natural and not interacting with her current medication, some herbs may affect the metabolism of medications in the liver and I would rather not take the chance as many of these natural medications were never tested in clinical trials

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo Lynne

Reply to cyberdoc