Question
Posted by: anne | 2011/05/31

use

It is generally observed that after a blow job or even penetration sometimes the ejaculate is dropped on the face or the chest of the woman. Why is it so? does rubbing this on skin has any benefits? Pl.suggest as I am curious and have recently commenced physical relationship.

There are several interesting thoughts held by different people – I attach a link for you
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_sperm_good_for_your_skin you can also click on the “discussion page” link. However the choice is yours and it is usually a personal preference to either go there or not. You mention that you have observes it – which in my assumption is from media/movies…that could be to excite the viewer more than specifically a health benefit.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: Googa | 2011/05/31

No benefit to the skin at all.....

Reply to Googa
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/05/31

Reply to sexologist