Question
Posted by: Busie | 2011-09-26

Urticaria Allergy PLS HELP ME

Dear Doctor

I just foundout that i''''m having an urticaria allergy, i went to the GP and they made the blood test and thy found nothing in my blood but then again last week another GP told that i''''m having the above name allergy. These spots keep coming and going and they dont leave not even a mark or spot.

Please help what the cos of this allergy its a new thing for me since now i just got married i never had it before. Can i be able to treat it?

Busie

Busie

Unfortunately, I am unable to examine you and can not provide you with an explanation for your allergic skin reaction. I therefore, strongly recommend that you consult a dermatologist for an examination to determine the cause for your urticaria. Treatment will be prescribed accordingly.