Question
Posted by: Miss abc | 2012/09/19

Urology

Dear Doc, As I did not find a urologist in your expert docs list, I wrote to you. I am sorry . It is for My sist 52 having BP + Psoriasis: No meds for both. Having developed a sensation as if bladder was not emptying fully, she was adv routine urine test: showed presence of pus cells while culture of the same sample shows: ZN and AFB -ve and No Pathogens isolated after 24 hours. Sir, My query is why does this happen? Is the report wrong? / should I repeat the test in another lab? Hope you will respond soon.
Please mail me the reply to : orgonchi@yahoo.com. Warm Regards

I am not sure why you think that the report is wrong. It indicates that there was probably no bladder infection at the time.

1