Question
Posted by: Mrs. Z | 2009/10/13

Urologist of Fertility Specialist?

Dear Doc,

My husband is 60 and I am 30. We are trying to fall pregnant but the problem is that my husband has erectile disfunction. Should he visit a urologist or a fertility specialist?

Thank you for your time.

Mrs. Z

Dear Mrs. Z

If the only problem of you as a couple trying to achieve a pregnancy is your husband’s erectile dysfunction and that there are no other problems then I would suggest that you see a urologist to see if he could help you with your husband’s problem of erectile dysfunction. If the urologist cannot help with the erectile dysfunction then it would be advisable then to seek help from a fertility specialist.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/10/21

Dear Mrs. Z

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert