Question
Posted by: romeo | 2012/10/04

urologist

kindly recommend a urologist around brakapan, benoni or boksburg that can help in curing overactive bladder and early ejaculation

It sounds good that you seek professional guidance. It might be worth it to go to your medical doctor and ask for a referal to such a prpfessional. To move to a specialists you need a referal in they local doctors also know better what specialists in the area best dealing with specific Concerns.

4
Posted by: humphrey | 2015/02/10

My son is 10 months old his foreskin is closed and enables him to pee and he strugles when doing that. I have contacted Urologists in alberton but theyre fully booked. The question is where can i get a reliable urologist to assist my son with the problem he has.

Reply to humphrey
Posted by: Paul | 2012/10/06

You''re at the wrong place - check the Yellow Pages!

Reply to Paul
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/10/06

Reply to sexologist