Question
Posted by: DH | 2012/09/26

Urizone

I have a bladder infection, and have been prescribed with Urizone for the first time. According to what I read about it on the net, its supposedly very good. It is now 12 hrs later and Im still experiencing the uti symtoms. What I didnt know at the time I took the medicne was that you supposed to take it on an empty stomach. I ate immediately after my initial dose. Could this be why Im still experiencing the pain, if so can I take another dose within 24 hrs?

DH

Apparently, the consumption of food after taking Urizone, will have an effect on the absorption. I suggest that you reconsult your doctor for an urine analysis and maybe a repeat script for Urizone. You can use Citro-soda to alleviate the symptoms of the burning when urinating.

5
Posted by: Snxambuzane | 2016/05/20

HOW DO YOU TAKE THIS URIZONE 3g, do you take it with hot, warm or cold water, and how many litres or mililitres must be used?

Reply to Snxambuzane | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Jane | 2016/06/15

The important thing is not about hot or cold water, its about not eating for at least a couple of hours after you have taken the sachet. Eating soon thereafter will prevent the stuff from working properly. The more than R200 little sachet did not work for me in any event, but hopefully you were successful.

Posted by: MJ | 2016/01/15

Hi Dr I am a 37 year old woman and I have a problem in conseiving ,I consulted a Dr and he said I have something like growth in my Fallopian tupe , I have pains after having sexual intercourse .The Dr prescribed me UNIT 400 TAB ,URIZONE 3g and DOXYTET x20 , can this madication help me to conceive ?

Reply to MJ
Posted by: RUBY | 2015/09/08

AFTER SUFFERING WITH PAIN IN THE URINE TRACK FOR A YEAR I WAS TAKEN TO THEATER BY UROLOGIST TWICE AND FOUND NOTHING. A GP GAVE ME THREE SACKETS URIZONE ON THE FORTH DAY THE PAIN VANISHED. WHAT A WONDERFUL MEDICATION.

Reply to RUBY
Posted by: alexa | 2013/12/18

Hhallo docter. I am 28 weeks pregnant and was prescribed urizone yesterday morning. It is now 36hours later and the pain has in fact gotten worse. Can the docter do a folkowup urintest?

Reply to alexa