Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2011/11/23

URINEER TEEN ALLES

Kan jy asseblief help? My huis ruik al na ''n toilet. Ons 1 tefie (8 jaar), nou al 2 jaar by ons, sal teen alles urineer - bv asblik wat in die kombuis staan, tafel poot, stoeltjie, jy noem dit sy pieps daar. Hierdie gedrag is ook nie elke dag nie.

Ek is al raadop.

Help asseblief

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Marlize, so sorry but as i never learnt Afrikaans in school coming from overseas, my skills are not good! I think you are saying that your house smells like a toilet due to the dogs. What you need to do is to clean completely with 1.3 white vinegar to 2/3 water several times and then put down some pure citronella oil on the soiled areas. At the same time, start toilet training from the beginning (link to article below)and while you are not supervising the dogs, deny them access to the house until the new regime is learnt. Thanks Scotty
http://www.health24.com/medical/Focus_centres/777-2268-2552-2678,61400.asp

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011/11/24

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert