Question
Posted by: Mary-Ann | 2011/02/01

Urine / Wet

Doc please assist. I am 38 years old and find myself lately very wet......In fact it''s more urine-type. Me and hubby loves sex. But this problem seems to be putting me off. I drink a lot of water during the day, urinate regular, but can also keep it in for a long time, but sometimes when hubby put''s his finger in my vagina, I can feel I need to urinate. Before I get too turned on, I MUST go urinate first. I gym 4/5 times per week, do kegel on a regular basis. But yes, still this problem comes and goes. The fact that I can keep my wee in for so long,could that maybe be the problem. Please help

Dear Mary-Ann,

I would suggest that you do not keep you urine in for lengthy periods of time. This stresses the bladder and can cause problems. If you feel the need to urinate do so. Listen to the signals your body gives you. Before a sexual encounter as a routine empty your bladder.

2
Posted by: Joe | 2011/02/02

Im no expert but i think that penetration, be it finger or anything else, does cause a ''wanting to pee'' sensation. I think its normal, but maybe check with your gynae just to be sure

Reply to Joe
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/02

Dear Mary-Ann,

Reply to sexologist