Question
Posted by: Ricardo | 2011/04/18

Urine very strong smell,

problem with strong urine smell (very bad) Took antibiotics &  ok for a week , then problem re-occurs. Can I be suffering from TB of the penis due to oral sex from someone who has TB of the lungs. Desperate

Hallo Ricardo
It is unlikely that you will have TB of the penis if there are no swellings or ulcers but you may have a prostate infection or recurring urine tract infection due to stones in the kidney or other reasons. If you have had more than 3 infections in a year, ask your doctor to send urine to the lab for a culture and to refer you to an urologist for further tests.

2
Posted by: me | 2011/04/18

Nope seems like kidney pipe infection and urinary tract infection, had the same ended up in hospital if suffering from hot or cold fever seek medical advice asap

Reply to me
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/04/18

Hallo Ricardo