Posted by: anna | 2011-11-08

Urine smell

Every time when even a drop of urine drops on my underwear it starts to smell terribly, some kind of smell not even like a urine smell at all. i thought i have some vaginal disease/discharge and thats why it smells so i went to doc and they said i dont have, and that the smell might be from urine and they are kinda right abt it, its the weird smell of urine. why could this be like that? what can i do?

The strong urine smell can be due to poor hydration and I therefore, suggest that you drink a lot of clear fluids to keep yourself well hydrated. This will take away the very strong smell of concentrated urine away. Certain foods can cause your urine to smell and I recommend that you keep a food diet to establish if certain foods that you, aggrevate the smell.

Posted by: Simple adviser. | 2011-11-09

Hi anna. it could be that you need a papsmeer. are you sexualy active? this could be one of the reasons or you could just have alot of iron in your system wich could be sorted out by just drinking atleast 8 glases of water a day.

Reply to Simple adviser.