Posted by: el | 2009-02-16

urine smell

for the past few months i had a very awfull urine smell when i go to the toilet. im a female. my husband even made a comment the other day that something smells awfull. what can it be.

recently i have a lot of trouble with my large intestine, ive always being constipated. it feel s like there is a raw sore. i also get the spasms but that i can handle. what test can i do to see if there is sore on the intestine.

Dear el
Please go to your doctor and ask him to test your urine for infection. He also needs to examine you to see if you have any infection in the womb or vagina, and he can examine your tummy and do a rectal examination if needed to see if you need something like a colonoscopy ( under anaesthetic they look with a fibre optic camera into the colon)