Question
Posted by: pj | 2008-10-29

urine leakage

i have started to have some urine leakage when i have intercoarse. however it is mostly when my partner rubs his erect penis on my clit. can i do something to help stop this?

This sounds confusing as there is no reason for urine leakage if there is no pressure on the bladder or even on the pelvic floor muscles...are you referring to FEELING as though there is urine leakage or that you might wee, or are you actually noticing urine leaking without any pressure on you...? PLease repost your response as a new message to make sure I get it.