Question
Posted by: LEAKY | 2010/09/16

URINE DRIBBELING

Doc,

I am a 40 year old male and lately experience some " dribbeling"  after I emptied my bladder.

It is becoming embarrasing as it soaks my pants. Could it be my prostate?

Are there any medication that I could take to have better bladder control?

Thank you,

Hallo Leaky
Yes it is probably an enlarged prostate and yes there are medications one can take for it like Proscar. You should please see your doctor for a PSA blood test and examination of the prostate and he will then either put you on medication or refer you to an urologist if the prostate is too big to be treated with medication alone.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/20

Hallo Leaky