Posted by: Cassandra | 2009-10-19

Urine and HIV

I have this unusual fetish for drinking urine directly from my lover' s vagina. The problem is that my wife is not sexually not very liberal and hates the idea.

Lately I have considered " outsourcing"  to fullfil my needs, but worry about HIV in urine and protecting my wife from other infections. What are the chances of my contracting HIV from drinking another woman' s urine?

Expert ImageAgeing and Sexuality expert

Minimal chances of contracting HIV from urine- but maximum chance of contracting HIV/STI's from unprotected intercourse and from multiple partners.
This is tricky for you- having a fetish is a pain as one has to "outsource", and be secretive and of course carrying any secret in a relationship can be tortuous. However denying oneself one's fetish is also tortuous. Its a catch 22 situation.
Of course you are not alone with this fetish - is called "urophilia" . I urge you to be consistent with your condom use if you are going to be sexual/penetrative with other women. Spend more time on the Internet chatting with other people with same fetish, fantasizing about your fetish than indulging- safer for all involved.