Posted by: Mickey | 2011-10-11

Hi, lately my urine has begun to smell quite stronger than usual(i know pee normally smells but this is bad). I drink lots of water &  rooibos as well. is this natural &  is there anything i can do to reduce the odour.

Expert ImageNatural health

only your first morning urine should have a color and have a smell. Urine later during the day should be clear and odorless. you might have a kidney problem. you can try Nephrosolid from Vogel. If this persists please consult a practitioner.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Marlene | 2011-10-27

For a few weeks now my urine has an awful sulphure type smell that is very strong. I have no pain or burning. What could be the cause? Many Thanks

Reply to Marlene