Question
Posted by: barak | 2011/03/08

urine

I am marginally diabetic and in my late fifties. Of late I have observed that when I have urge to urinate I am not able to with hold it for long. Some urine drips out. This happens also say when I am sitting or lying and get up to go for urinating. Later this dripped urine leaves slightly yellowish spot on my pajamas or underwear. Could you suggest remedy and reasons for the same

Hallo Barak
You may have an irritable bladder muscle or a problem with the valve of the bladder not closing properly. Please ask your doctor to refer you to an urologist for a proper evaluation as treatment will depend on the cause of the leaking.

2
Posted by: jack | 2011/03/08

Go to your gp asap, he must do tests on your prostate

Reply to jack
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/03/08

Hallo Barak