Question
Posted by: lilly | 2010-11-01

urine

morning. i am 37 years old. i sit with the problem that my urine always has a bad smell. even when i sit at a desk or on the toilet, i smell myself. after i urined, the whole bathroom smell of my urine. i went to the doctor more than one time which everytime they just give me antibiotics. i can not go there again as i''m having this problem for some time now. what can it be.

I would suggest that you have a urine sample sent to the laboratory to see if there is an infection. It may just be the normal urine smell especially if there is no burning or other symptoms.

2
Posted by: Mickey | 2010-11-02

It might be a bladder infection...

Reply to Mickey
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-02