Question
Posted by: elle | 2010/10/26

urine

i drink a lot of water and sodawater, why is it that my urine always have such a very bad smell and is always golden yellow. i am to shy to go to the loo and one of my friends want to escort me. it is really a very bad smell and i can even start to smell it if i sit.

Hallo Elle
If you drink a lot of water your urine should be very light yellow and not smell at all, so there may be something wrong. Please go for a urine test as there may be infection.

2
Posted by: elle | 2010/10/27

hi, i got feedback that i must go and test my urine. i did this before many times which everytime i was given some antibiotics. this is a on going thing and i''m on that stage where i am to shy to go to a doctor seeing that i am always sitting with the same problem. is there other possibilities which can cause my urine to smell. something i eat or drink perhaps.

Reply to elle
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/10/26

Hallo Elle