Question
Posted by: MTP | 2009/10/13

URINE

HI DOC, CAN U PLEASE HELP BECAUSE LATELY I AM HAVING THIS FREQUENT URINATION THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE DOES IT COMES FROM, BECUASE FROM NOW ON EVERY FIVE MINUTES I HAVE TO GO THE LADIES, AND IT FEELS AS IF MY BLADDER IS SO FULL, BUT WHEN I GO TO THE TOILET IT WILL ONLY BE ONE DROP, AND AFTER FIVE MINUTES AGAIN I WILL HAVE TO GO, CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ADVISE OR MAY IF U CAN JUST RECOMEND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE, BECAUSE FOR ME IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.

It may be that you have a bladder infection or an irritable bladder. You should see a doctor to assess this.

3

Posted by: Ash | 2009/10/13

try uriclear

Reply to Ash
Posted by: S | 2009/10/13

Sounds like a bladder infection. You can get something for it from the Chemist.

Reply to S