Question
Posted by: MTP | 2009/10/13

URINE

HI DOC, CAN U PLEASE HELP BECAUSE LATELY I AM HAVING THIS FREQUENT URINATION THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND WHERE DOES IT COMES FROM, BECUASE FROM NOW ON EVERY FIVE MINUTES I HAVE TO GO THE LADIES, AND IT FEELS AS IF MY BLADDER IS SO FULL, BUT WHEN I GO TO THE TOILET IT WILL ONLY BE ONE DROP, AND AFTER FIVE MINUTES AGAIN I WILL HAVE TO GO, CAN ANYONE PLEASE GIVE ADVISE OR MAY IF U CAN JUST RECOMEND WHAT SHOULD BE DONE, BECAUSE FOR ME IS REALLY FRUSTRATING.

This could be a bladder infection or an irritable bladder. You should see your doctor to check.

3

Posted by: Lisa | 2009/10/14

it definately sounds like a bladder infection. you need to go to the doctor and get antibiotics, because if you leave it, it can turn into a kidney infection which is very dangerous.
get some amipro cranberry tablets and take 2 2-3 times a day (my gynae recommended it and it really helps alot!
also, google " how to treat a UTI at home"  and then you can learn all the steps to help you feel alot better :-)

Reply to Lisa