Question
Posted by: helen | 2008-11-10

Urine

Is there any pregnant woman visiting the the loo after every 15 minutes or 30 minutes, does this continue the rest of the pregnancy or it' s for some months. I' m only three weeks pregnant but i rush to the toilet l very often and everyone at work starts to ask why, i don' t want anyone to know because it is still early for me to tell only my mom and hubby knows about this , what do i do, tell people or they will keep on asking or i keep quite until they found out!!!!!!!!!!

This is very normal. It usually settles after 12 weeks and then starts again later in the pregnancy. If you don't want people to know, just tell them you have a bladder problem.