Posted by: Dixie chick | 2008-11-04

Im a 20 year old gal. N i go 2 the toilet upto 10 times a day to pee. I drink alot of water but im juz experiencing this now. I had a bladder infection 4 years ago? Is it back or is it something else. N my urine is as light as water.

Hi Dixie chick
You should just have your urine tested for infection or diabetes. If you are drinking taking in a lot of water you may go to the toilet more often.

Posted by: Dixie Chick | 2008-11-05

thanks will do that...... my doctor tested me for diabetes once but then he never gave me my results he just said im fine. but i will switch doctors.

Reply to Dixie Chick
Posted by: john | 2008-11-05

I had up to 2 litres of water a night, daytime more.
Get yourself tested for diabetes.
I am diabetes 2 for 2 years now. Drink lot less water.

Go and have your blood/urine tested, see a PHYSICIAN.

Reply to john