Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/01

Urinating too much

Good day
I' m 19 years of age and I have a few questions regarding my urinating problem.
When I was 16 the doctor diagnosed a cyst on my ovarium and then he gave me the Pill to stop the pain and he said it would go away. The pain recently started again but we never went back to the doc to see if the cyst had dissappeared. I have a really secsitive bladder and have to run to the toilette often, is it possible that the cyst is pushing agains my bladder causing me to urinate too often or what could be the reason for my bladder problem? Thankyou

It is unlikely that the cyst is causing the urination problem. More likely is either a bladder infection or an irritable bladder.

2
Posted by: Nt | 2009/07/02

sounds like urine/bladder infection

Reply to Nt
Posted by: Nt | 2009/07/02

sounds like urine/bladder infection

Reply to Nt