Question
Posted by: gege | 2008/09/10

Urinating soon after dirnking anything,

I am 24 and for as long as l can remember from the time when l was a child, i get the urge to pee evvery time l drink something. It doesn' t matter that it' s water, juice or alcohol, soon after finishing, l have to pee. Th eonly time l can survive is if l take a sip at a time which mean it takes me about 4 hours to finish a glass of water.
The weird thing is l am extremely healthy, l have a strong immune system, weigh 53kg, am not overweight and rarely get sick. This year along l have only suffered from flue.
So why this urge to pee everytime l consume fluids?

Expert ImagezIncontinence

Your fluid intake method is the correct way for you.
Please also try the following:
Bladder training – the bladder consist of muscles and the retraining of these muscles will strengthen them and reduce the leakage of urine from the bladder
• Gradually increase the time between visits to the toilet
• Stick to our bladder training schedule even when you are no in your normal environment
• Increase your time intervals by 15min until you reach an optimal time which is comfortable for you
Please consult an urologist for further investigations if your symptoms persist.