Question
Posted by: tshiamo | 2011/07/18

urinating problem

i was diagnosed with candida infection in January this year but i did not complete the treatment. last month i was feeling pain when i am about to finish urinating, my discharge was smelling bad and i could not control my urine. i thought it because i had a long rough sex but at the clinic they said its STD and i informed my partner to take treatment and he did not. i did complete my treatment this time and had unprotected sex again. lately i find difficulties in controlling my urine.

If your partner is not treated, the STI will recur. If this was the reason for the problem with the urine before, then it is probably the same again.

1