Question
Posted by: AK | 2008/07/13

Urinating more often

I am a 28 year old male. I have noticed in the past 3 months that I have been urinating more often. It would also seem that I have to put more pressure into urinating to get the job done and when I do urinate it is not so much. A few minutes after urinating I will often get the urge to go again but only to squeeze out a few drops.

Currently the problem is not too bad and it is not at the point where I have to get up often at night. Can you please advise me as to what can be wrong and if I should have it checked out.

AK

Dear AK
The 2 most important things you have to exclude is urine tract infection and diabetes - this can be done by a urine test.