Posted by: sammy | 2008-11-07

urinating a lot and hurting

hi doc please help me i am urinating a lot and it hurts as well i have had the merina in for 3 years know and started spotting but with this urinating a lot and hurting i have noticed for the last 3 days i have spotted sometimes after i urinate my discharge is white but has a little blood in it is feels so scraty do you think i have a infection

It could be a bladder infection or a vaginal infection. You should see your doctor to make a diagnosis.

Posted by: Rix | 2008-11-07

I' m no doctor, but it sounds exactly like a urinary tract infection. Rather have it checked out, could spread through the kidney tubes to the kidneys.

Reply to Rix