Question
Posted by: Mike | 2010/05/05

Urinating

I am 30 years old, in my younger years i used to drink quite heavily as do most younsters. The problem is on the last two occassions where i have had a couple of drinks, i have woken up to find i have urinated in my bed. I was not overly innebriated
so i can not understand why this is happening.

I am a very active sportsman, live a healthy lifestyle and maybe have a couple of drinks every couple of months

Please could you assist as this is extremely EMBARASSING.

Hallo Mike
Bedwetting is not uncommon in adults, and may happen due to a weak bladder sphincter muscle, or if you sleep too deep, due to infections or if you have an irritable bladder. It may be good to ask your doctor to check for urinary tract infection or prostate enlargement just to exclude underlying medical problems. Alcohol can irritate the bladder and also cause a deeper than normal sleep. Maybe try not to drink too late at night and ensure that you empty your bladder before going to bed.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/05/05

Hallo Mike

Reply to cyberdoc