Question
Posted by: Zo | 2010-05-03

Urinate

I have a problem..i was making love to my man and u urinated but i could''nt feel it coming it just came out. please advise me am i sick or what. It was the first time it happened.

Are you certain that it was urine and not vaginal fluids/the product of your orgasm (some women may ejaculate)? I see from the replies of others that Simone has provided this as a suggestion already. Some women do occasionally expel a fluid on orgasm, but this is not usually vast quantities.

If you are, however, certain it is urine, then consider whether the position was different - it could be that pressure on the bladder or a particular type of stimulation can result in you losing continence in this situation. There are times where women may loose some bladder control with specific stimulation. Monitor how you go, if this continues then it may be that you need to avoid specific positions/stimulation.

6
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010-05-05

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Tom | 2010-05-03

Simone, you sound like a really knowledgeable person.

Reply to Tom
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-03

if something is not clear i can explain u again more simply.just say.

Reply to simone
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-03

Squirting, a colloquial term for female ejaculation, the release of a vaginal fluid during some women''s orgasms.It
refers to the expulsion of noticeable amounts of clear fluid by females from the paraurethral ducts through and around the urethra during or before orgasm.it is quite normal.

Reply to simone
Posted by: zoo | 2010-05-03

Ok. thanks. But I don''t understand why it happened. Can you explain to me what is the meaning of this squirting? What causes this? I just need clear information on this.

Reply to zoo
Posted by: simone | 2010-05-03

Zo its not urinating.it is squirting which is a quite normal thing while making love.

Reply to simone