Posted by: Sue | 2009-09-23

Urinary tract infection

Good day Doctor

I have a burning sensation whilst passing urine and when I do its not a lot and very painful, although I have had a hysterectomy 12 years ago, I am urinating blood. Please help me, I am in so much of pain. My Clinic prescribed me Propan Mist. Pot. Cit. Simplex it does ease the pain but the bleeding is my uttmost of concern

Dear Sue
You need antibiotics, please see a doctor for a prescription?

Its about a month..I have problem of urinating.,it is painful..white odourless cream discharge... Sometimes itchy..I've used antibiotics they go...There after they come back

hi dr,i hv a bad vaginal odour,bt this smell only occurs whn i'm hvng sex,i dnt hv any discharge coming out of my vagina,can propan mist hlp?

Can propan mist help for ears nd eye problem?

Posted by: Velanii | 2015-03-22

I am male 31 had an STD and took 4 weeks to cure but have a still have no pain when peeing. When I have a sexual intercouse my urethra blocks the semen could this be bladder infection because it drips seconds later.

Reply to Velanii
Posted by: precious | 2014-07-12

hi doctor i have smell fishy discharge my doctor give me propan mist pot cit simplex it is gonna treat my sick and i dnt have feelings for my boyfriend so pls hlp me pls

Reply to precious
Posted by: poppy | 2013-10-12

hi dr my GP prescribed propan mist pot cit simplex n im pregnant i wanna know is it safe?

Reply to poppy
Posted by: anon | 2009-09-25

My dad had a transurethral resection procedure about 5 weeks ago. He has a urine flow all the time, he can' t control it. His doctor says this is normal, the bladder needs to reset. Is this really normal or is it a complication of the procedure?

Reply to anon