Question
Posted by: patrice | 2010/05/25

urinary track irritation

I am diabetic and on control drugs. i donot have erections as such do not have sexual intercourse. i sometimes masturbate. i have observed that after masturbation when i urinate ther is a irritation in the tract as urine passes. What is it due to/ Is it an infection serious/ This vanishes after sometime and it is normal. Please suggest the reasons and remedial measures.

Hallo Patrice
If it is a temporary sensation then it probably is not an infection. It may be inflammation of the urinary tract due to the masturbation itself (slight bruising)

2
Posted by: patrice | 2010/05/27

Thanks Doc. but it happens every time I masturbate? and it hurts if penis is squeezed a bit?

Reply to patrice
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/25

Hallo Patrice