Posted by: Bob | 2008-12-23

Urinary problem

I am diabetic and in late fifties. I do not get erection as such I am deprived of sexual intercourse. When I do feel the urge I resort ot manual mean and ejaculate without any full fledged erection although i feel some stiffness in the penis. i have observed that after such activity when I urinate it takes time and the force in the stream is missing. What could be the reason. This however normalises after sometime . Pl. help and suggest the remedy.

Over 50s with diabetes very often experience erection problems. Diabetes can negatively affect blood supply and nerves which are important factors for good quality erections. This distressing condition can be treated very successfully with medication for erectile dysfunction. They must be prescribed by a medical doctor.