Posted by: brad | 2008-11-04

urinary problem

i am in fifties. of late i find that while urinating the flow does not have the earlier force and urinating takes time. Sometimes if thee is urge to urinate and i delay it a bit for some reason I find that urine trickles out and I am unable to hold back. Is it a disease or a weakness.

I suggest you have this checked out with a medical practitioner ASAP as it sounds as if you could have the beginnings of some difficulties with your prostate - go to either a GP or a urologist.

Posted by: J | 2008-11-05

When in your 50' s you should have your prostate checked once a year.

Reply to J
Posted by: oz | 2008-11-05

Tru what BNH said I am also in my fifties and had the same problem , I had infection in my prostate and it was fixed with antibiotics. I also drank cranberry juice and it help a lot.

Reply to oz
Posted by: BNH | 2008-11-04

Had the same problem. Get your prostate checked out

Reply to BNH