Question
Posted by: james | 2009/10/17

urinary control

Of late iam observing that when there is an urge to urinate and as Iget up to walk to the toilet a few drops tricle out and sometimes evena stream which I fail to control. Pl. suggest a remedy. I am in my late fifties.

Dear James,

The only remedy I can suggest is that you make an appointment with your GP to refer you to a urologist. There may be a number of factors that could be contributing to this. Anything from a severe urinary tract infection, to factors regarding your prostate or your bladder sphincter would need to be investigated.

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2009/10/17

Dear James,

Reply to Sexologist