Question
Posted by: Maria | 2012/02/02

uriensuur

My ma is onlangs met hoe uriensuur gediagnoseer. Sy sukkel vreeslik met pyn in haar bene, heupe en rug. Watter kos moet sy vermy. Sy het ook gluten- intoleransie. Wil haar graag help, maar ek weet nie baie hiervan nie. Is daar natuurlike middels wat sy hiervoor kan gebruik. Haar huis dokter se dit kan ook gout veroorsaak. enige raad sal waardeer word. Groete.

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Hello Maria
Enige kossoorte wat suurvlakke kan verhoog moet uitgeskakel word of matig gebruik word. Vleis, alkohol, ens kan uriensuur verhoog en moet matig gebruik word.'n Dieetkundige sal vir jou beter hiermee kan help- sy moet ook asb probeer om aktief te bly en vir gereelde stapsessies te gaan.

3
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/06

watter kos moet vermy word as ek erge gout het?

Posted by: Edgar | 2012/03/11

Another good post from you m''am! I just have some general tcemmnos about the state of our diets.After the second world war there was a huge change in the way people ate (and what they ate) for the worse. Quantity was prioritised over quality, and then to make up for the steady decline in the healthfulness of our food the food technologists had to invent novel foods in order to reintroduce lost nutrients. And so the craziness that is currently the western diet began, further helped by the millions spent on advertising the wonderful new products  with the cute little advertising jingles and attractive packaging we all get a little sucked in. I have done so much reading on the subject of food production in the last 6 months and have been heavily influenced by a UK writer, Felicity Lawrence. Her book Not on the Label was a giant wake up call. In the last 5 years I have cut way down on animal products, and through books such as hers and blogs such as yours I just keep finding more and more reasons why I should try and take that even further (as well as trying to avoid food packaging waste and fruit and veg grown in the north of Spain but that''s another story!).I really do feel so much healthier eating a highly unprocessed diet. My healthy eating halo does slip more often then it should, but how I feel after such events only serves to remind me of the negative effects of eating bad food. More often then not I''m reaching into the fridge to grab a handful of raw broccoli where previously I would go for a chocolate bar. Really am feeling the love for veggies these days and only wish more people would!

Reply to Edgar
Posted by: Healthy Bones | 2012/02/13

Hello Maria

Reply to Healthy Bones