Question
Posted by: worried | 2008/10/27

urges at work

Hi there i seem to get aroused at work and find myself having to mastrabate at work i am a women surely i can control myself better? does anyone else have to do this? is it normal? i feel so guilty

It may depend on your sex life outside of work. It is normal to have sexual feelings, and it is normal to want to meet those needs. Most people, however, can delay this until a more appropriate time when there is no disruption to their day. Think about why it is problematic to you; what are your concerns?

5
Posted by: Anon2themax | 2008/10/31

Sheesh,you people need to actually do WORK at work for a change instead of masturbating all the time.

Reply to Anon2themax
Posted by: Zhaza | 2008/10/30

Its normal I tried telephone sex as well , wow it helped just dont know who else can help. The guy that used to help went overseas.

Reply to Zhaza
Posted by: Me too | 2008/10/28

Im a lady and also feel horny during working hours.I just go to the bathroom,lock the door and fix myself.Its very nice and nothing to feel guilty about.Its natural its just that ppl act holier than though,but they do it.

Reply to Me too
Posted by: High Sex Drive | 2008/10/27

Hey there worried i am a guy and have a high sex drive. Firstly you shouldnt feel guilty you are just satisifying your needs. I also go to the batroom and mastrabate.

Reply to High Sex Drive
Posted by: anon 1 | 2008/10/27

hi girl thank god i thought i was the only one with this problem, i noticed that if i sit a certain way, with my legs tight next to each other, it feels kind of weird as if i am about to reach a orgie, i even sometimes phone my hubby and tell him how horny i feel, and in a way it actually helps me cos than me and hubby have something to look forward to when i get from work,

Reply to anon 1